With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, Oklahoma City movers know that finding romantic restaurants to take your significant other is at the top of many locals’ plans. All My Sons of Oklahoma City has some top picks for romantic restaurants in Oklahoma City for Valentine’s Day for those who have just moved into the area.
- Boulevard Steak House. This is one of the best Oklahoma City restaurants for Valentine’s Day that has beautiful table setting, a fantastic wine selection, and a quality and delicious menu selection of steak and seafood that your special someone is sure to enjoy.
- Haunted House. This tucked away has cozy and quiet rooms that are candle-lit that is coupled with excellent service. Even though the menu is a bit limited, the steak, seafood and desserts make this unique dining place a must.
- Museum Café. This dining establishment offers fine dining in an elegant and romantic atmosphere. Impress your Valentine date with this upscale downtown dining.
- Mantel in Bricktown. This is an excellent restaurant to take your date in Bricktown. The restaurant has excellent atmosphere with a fine dining feel all while remaining upscale casual. Prices are reasonable and service is excellent, a thing that the Oklahoma City moving company knows something about.
- Castle Falls. This is a little bit of a more unique pick for Valentine’s Day dining. The restaurant presents European influenced cuisine in a beautiful castle setting. Diners can choose to eat in a rustic casual cellar or on the Primrose level, fully decked out in lanterns and linens.