The Oklahoma Restaurant Association and Oklahoma City movers are getting the word out to residents in all of Oklahoma who may be in search of a Thanksgiving meal, that they do not have to spend hours cooking in their kitchens. If you have recently moved to Oklahoma, Oklahoma City movers know how stressful it may be to try to get settled in and then have to worry about making it to the grocery store in order to buy all of the Thanksgiving dinner preparations. So, here are just some of the restaurants in OKC that are serving up Thanksgiving dinner.
1. Bellinis – located at 6305 Waterford Boulevard, will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and will have a special Thanksgiving dinner menu.
2. Bluestone Steakhouse & Seafood – is located at 10032 S. Sheridan in Tulsa and will be open from 4 to 10 p.m.
3. Braum’s – is open for regular business hours at all locations.
4. Haunted House – is located at 7101 Miramar Drive and will be featuring a Thanksgiving dinner meal.
5. Grand Buffet – located at 777 Grand Casino Boulevard and will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
6. Grandstand Sports Grille – is also located at 777 Grand Casino Boulevard and will be open from 11 a.m. to midnight with a Thanksgiving dinner as well as regular menu.
7. The Pint on Cherry Street – is located at 1325 E. 15 Street and will only be open from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. with their regular menu as an option or a special Thanksgiving Dinner in Oklahoma.
For more Thanksgiving dinner venues in Oklahoma, visit NEWSOK.com.